About the Pieces:
- Lace Up Heels: These are true to size, but if you're in-between sizes, I'd go a half size up. They are surprisingly comfortable for a heel and lace up style. I'll be wearing them all summer with dresses and rompers. You can get $40 off with code brandon825 [buy here]
- Saddle Bag: I love this shade of blue! It will go perfect with summer pastels. The size is also practical for both the week and weekend. [buy here]
- Marble iPhone Case: Is it just me, or is it hard to find cute iPhone 6 Plus cases. I snaggged this one for less than $15. [buy here]
- Derby Hat: I've had this hat for a while, and I plan to wear it to Gold Cup in a few weeks. Order now if you want yours to arrive in time! It's also great for Polo matches, the beach, and summer picnics. [buy here]
About the Workout:
Per requested, I wanted to share with you my updated fitness routine. I work out 3-5 times a week and will incorporate this work out at least 2 times. It takes about 35 minutes, and it will kick your butt!
About the Look:
I'm wearing these amazing leggings by Hourglass Angel. They have a lining on the inside that is like a compression short, so they keep you sucked in. They are extremely high-quality and have tremendous value (less than $60). You can use this discount here.
Part 1: Warm Up
I start my workout with a 5 minute Tabata set. Tabata gets your heart rate up and is very effective at burning calories. It can burn up to 15 calories per minute.
- 0:00 to 0:20: Sprint in place.
- 0:21 to 0:30: Rest
- 0:31 to 0:50: Burpees
- Repeat. Do this for 5 minutes total.
I do 5 exercises for 20 reps each with heavy weights.
- Russian dead-lifts
- Jump squats
- Wall sit
Part 3: Tabata Set #2
I mix in another 5 minute Tabata set. I like to alternate high knees and jumping jacks.
Part 4: Arms
I do 5 arm exercises for 20 reps with heavy weights. A normal routine will include:
- Bicep curls (15 pounds)
- Side raises (8 pounds)
- Front raises (8 pounds)
- Tricep curls (15 pounds)
- Push ups
I mix in another 5 minute Tabata set. I will mix in soccer kicks and push ups.
Part 6: Core
I will do the following moves for core:
- Plank (1 minute)
- Plank with a row (20 reps)
- Sit ups with a 12 pound weight
- Russian twists (20 reps)
- Plank (1 minute)
Thank you to Stylinity and Hourglass Angel for partnering on this post!