I just purchased this beautiful coat from MyHabit ($59!) and thought I'd share with you one of my favorite online shopping sites.
|Image c/o MyHabit.com|
I'm sure you're an "exclusive" member to numerous sample sale sites. MyHabit is my absolute favorite one. They launched in the Spring of 2011 and are owned by Amazon. If you have an account with Amazon, it's linked. And yes, they will already have your shipping and credit card information.
- Shipping is free & fast- I hate paying for shipping. It's rare that I do.
- Availability- The boutiques do not sell out after 5 minutes of opening. I guess not as many people know about it or use it yet. So if you don't browse at noon, it's fine. They usually still have a nice selection.
- Quality- MyHabit has about 2 to 6 boutiques a day with a simple selection. I find the buyers picks to be on trend but not too trendy. It definitely is NOT a site that pushes unwanted/unsold merchandise. I think the limited number of boutiques keeps the selection digestible.
- Promo Codes- They almost always have them! Check sites like retailmenot or just google "MyHabit promo code" for current ones.
- Clean Layout- The images have a very high resolution and also include motion. The site is well organized and ascetically appealing.
- Price- I've seen the same items on other sample sale sites at much higher prices. Most items are a very good deal.
- $10 Deal of the Day- Every day, they launch an item for $10. I've seen heels that retail for $500+ for this promotion. Amazing.
- Free Returns- You can print a pre-paid shipping label and return your items for up to 21 days.
*I was not paid to write this. I am just really obsessed with this site and wanted to share! Do you shop here? Are there other sample sale sites you prefer?