Casual Look for Brisk Fall DaysLight Suede Jacket: MICHAEL by Michael Kors c/o Nordstrom Rack (very similar one) Off The Shoulder Sweater: Free People Off The Shoulder Cable Knit Sweater c/o Nordstrom Rack
- Purchase: Nordstrom Rack had a strong selection of Free People sweaters! This one is in the color almond and was $55. See how I styled it in the jade color here. It’s available in store. You can shop for similar Free People sweaters online here.
- Barcode Number: 0B513774
- Barcode Number: 3904443059
- Fit: These boots fit true to size. I’m normally a 37. These are a 37. Let me tell you, they are SO comfortable and require zero break in time. I wore these all day on both Saturday to Alec’s rugby game and Sunday to brunch.
- Purchase: They have a lot of sizes left online right now! They are also available in a tan color. Purchase the Via Spiga Niurka Suede Boots here.
- Style Number: E5158L1
- Purchase: The name of the designer of this velvet choker is Free Press. It comes it a few varying styles in both black and a deep wine shade. It’s only $12 and the charm is of a decent metal weight. I’d definitely recommend this. I know a lot of the chokers right now are selling upwards of $50 so this one is a fantastic value. [
- Purchase: The name of this Tory Burch style bag is the Tory Burch Amanda Chain Wallet. It’s only available in store and as of this week, in stock in all of the Nordstrom Rack locations in the DC area.
- Purchase: House of Harlow 1960 is one of my go-to jewlrey brands! I prefer shopping it at stores like Nordstrom Rack because it’s more affordable than buying full price. The styles always resonate with me, so I am not worried about having the latest and greatest.
- Style Number: C002185RQ
Leather Cuff Bracelet: Free Press c/o Nordstrom Rack
- Purchase: They have a lot of similar leather cuff styles available online. I snagged this one right before I checked out.