Bracelets: Mardi Gras Bangles
Shorter Necklace: King Cake Doll
Longer Necklace: Wish Ring Necklace with Charms
Jewelry: c/o Mignon Faget
Dress: Solace London
Hair Extensions: Luxy Hair (use code LUXYABBEY5 for $5 off) c/o
About the Look
- Shorter Chain: King Cake Doll necklace, inspired by Mardi Gras. [purchase]
- Longer Chain: I am wearing the Wish Ring Necklace with a few stacked charms. I am wearing the 22 inch chain so I can layer shorter necklaces with it. [purchase]
- Hive Heart Charm: The hive collection was inspired by Louisiana’s wildlife. What I like about this piece is how it’s both delicate and intricate. [purchase]
- Hard Hearts Charm: With Valentine’s day approaching, this would make such a cute gift! [purchase]
- Mardi Gras Bracelets: These are great to stack! The colors and beads are inspired by the Mardi Gras season. [purchase]
- Discounts: FYI, you can get 10 percent off of your purchase when you sign up for their mailing list! You can do that here.
- Dress: I love the dress and the brand Solace London, but I had an issue when purchasing from them directly. I was billed $50 for customs after it was delivered and was not informed during the check out process that I’d be responsible for this cost. I reached out to their customer service and did not hear back prior to publishing this post. I’d recommend buying this label from Revolve or Shopbop if you are in the US.
Big thanks to Mignon Faget for supporting this post!