- Dress: Nasty Gal
- Review: I bought this dress on Poshmark a few months ago to wear to the Virginia Gold Cup. I styled it with wedges and an over-sized hat. I styled the dres with simple lace ups and mirrored sunglasses for a look more suitable for a night out.
- Heels: M.Gemi Marea Lace Up Heels
- Fit: These fit true to size. If you are between sizes, I’d recommend going a half size up. Mine are a size 37 and I am true to a size 7. For comfort, I’d say these are normal heels. I can wear them for a few hours with no problem. I usually blister from heels, but I did not have that problem with these.
- Buy: Buy the shoes here. M.Gemi is my favorite shoe brand! The quality is amazing for the price. I work with M.Gemi regularly, so they provided you guys with a discount code to use anytime you want! You can get $40 off of your order with the code brandon825.
- Bag: Jessica Buurman
- Buy: This bag is sold out, but here is a very similar one. It’s similar to the Chloe Faye bag.
- Sunglasses: Ray-Ban 50mm Round Sunglasses in Medium Blue Flash