Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown HotelSo the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel asked me to stay with them, so I said DUH and am sharing my experience. This will be the first part of a new series that I will continue throughout 2017. Leave me a comment if there are other hotels you’d like me to review for you! Here is myRenaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel Review.
The SuiteWe stayed in one of the executive suites (it was unbelievable)! It had an amazing view of the Carnegie Library, two bathrooms, a kitchen, dining area, and a balcony with 2 seating areas. It had so much space and felt like a little oasis for the weekend.
- Fitness Center: I hit the VIDA gym twice during my stay. It’s located on the third floor of the hotel. It’s complimentary during your stay. VIDA is one of the boutique gyms here in the DMV area. It’s one of the best!
- Sauna: The Sauna in the fitness center was so relaxing. It’s one of my guilty pleasures when traveling.
- Sip and Savor Package: The hotel is offering a package right now that will give you credits for cocktails (who doesn’t love those) and breakfast for two. Use the code P91 to redeem!
Above: This is the seating area on the balcony from the executive suites.
Shopping and ExploringThe Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel is my favorite hotel for the location. You are right in the middle of downtown, so it’s very easy to get to all of DC’s great neighborhoods. You are located near all major metro lines and also walking distance for a few of my favorite shots. Be sure to visit the following:
- CityCenter DC
- National Portrait Gallery
- The White House
- Carnegie Library
- Capitol Hill
Above: In front of the Portrait Gallery near the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel.
- Photography: Myself, Laura Metzler and Aria Smith
- Sponsor: Thank you Mariott Hotels for supporting this post!